facebook

grades

by:    

How important is it during recruitment that I don’t have a 3.0 but I have a 2.9? Will it be fine if I just round it up to a 3.0? Also will be chances of getting a house drop due to having a 2.9?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you have a 2.9, sadly yes your chances of getting a house are limited. Technically all sororities on campus have a 3.0 requirement and they’ll automatically cut girls below it. In my chapter, it doesn’t matter how much you love a girl, if she’s a grade risk there’s no chance. Alpha Phi is known for taking grade risks so you have a chance there.

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

A lot of the bottom tier sororities will call back grade risks because they can't afford to cut them. I went through recruitment with a girl that had a 2.5 and she still got called back to Phi Mu, AXO, AGD, and AOPi. She's a phi mu now. If you care about being in a "top tier" sorority than you're kinda out of luck. All those sororities won't even consider grade risks. BUTTTTTTT like the person above said, Alpha Phi is known for making exceptions for grade risks if you're pretty.

By: hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.