facebook

is kd becoming top?

by:    

I have noticed a lot of KD girls hang with ADPi and Theta girls now. Could KD be rising to the top tier?

Posted By: Top Tier
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No but nice try

By: Lol
#2by:    

KD has definitely been slowly improving over the last 4-5 years. Glad to see people finally taking notice!!

By: Lexington Gal
#3by:    

definitely a good, solid sorority, not sure about "top" though.

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

HAHAHAHAHAHA let’s put it this way-KD doesn’t even catch the invite to the top tier frats. Some people say alpha phi and pi phi are still middle yet they’re still invited to sigma chi, Sae, ato, delt & theta chi. KD is one of the most average sororities on campus. They could be worse but they’re irrelevant. It would take 5+ years to really turn their image around.

By: Never
#5by:    

KDs are great in theor own way, and not at all like ADPi or Theta.

By: Kentucky
#6by:    

I know many great KD’s. They may not be “top” but they are still a solid group with solid philanthropy events and a very strong sisterhood. If I’m not mistaken they were pretty high up in grade ranks this past year too. They are making gains even if people don’t recognize them as “top.”

By: Hi There

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.