facebook

panhell's recruitment videos: a day in the life

by: bobo

After watching this video, i feel bad. The first video was awkward and needed better editing to make the day in the life of the Pi phi ladies seem cool. I know this was supposed to be a fun way to show off our chapters but the first video was beyond awk.. lets hope future ones are better and our pi phi ladies are shown in a better light... my 5th grade sister could have made a better video on imovie...

Posted By: bobo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree   

I'm not trying to hate on Pi Phi because I think they will all be awkward. I just hate this idea in general. Not letting us make recruitment videos completely takes away the creativity and originality of the chapters. So much is changing with rush and not for the better. I'm not sure why they're making all these changes but they are seriously ruining recruitment.

By: agree
#2  by: .   

Yeah the video was kinda awkward but that will definitely give pnms a better idea of the sorority they’re considering compared to the usual videos that sororities make that are basically just music videos lol. And as a guy that hasn’t really been around many pi phis, the vlog style video actually made me think that most of them seem cool

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.