Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

100% so true

By: Yess
#2by:    

The tiers are very accurate. Great rate

By: Sure thing
#3by:    

Every chapter at UK is good. Even the “lower” ones have strong membership numbers and great sisterhoods! I like where I am, but if it came to it, I feel like I could be happy and find my niche in any of them!

By: Truth
#4by:    

Kappa is middle tier

By: Kappa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No   

Good try kappa. But no.

By: No
#5by:    

Lmao axo is middle tier and everyone knows there gonna become top within the next couple of years. Go ahead and say I’m an AXO, I’m not, I’m just honest. Keep being jealous I’m eatin my pop corn yum yum a

By: Nice
#6by:    

This is spot on

By: Yes
#7by:    

Nope. What is your criteria?

Most glaringly, with Alpha Phis instability, I personally wouldn't consider them desirable for membership. Is this a weakness for Alpha Chi as well? Both have retention problems.

Kappa, DZ and Phi Mu have strength in the broad range in types of people in their chapters. They both have good retention. This speaks volumes. They might fly under the radar, but that's ok. None of these 3 are known for out
of control partying. Everyone parties SOME, but do you end up a hot mess when you party? You don't want that.

DG and Pi Phi are known as partiers. DG has problems keeping oledges. Always has.

So, what are your criteria?

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.