facebook

aoii

by: transfer

HI! I am transferring to Uk from the University of Georgia. I am an initiated AOPI what is the AOII chapter like here? I am so excited to meet my new sisters!

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

I feel like this is just fishing for hate on AOII and we're not gonna do that because we love all sisters here. SO what you will find is a very diverse group of girls who are so sweet & love their sisterhood. Not the biggest chapter, but that's okay! If you love AOII then you will give your sisters here at UK a chance! They are a chapter full of sweet, smart, & respectable women.

By: Hi
#2  by: Sigh   

I am from Macon, GA and have friends up at UGA and even one in AOII there!

Let me just say honey NOoooooooo. UK is not a huge greek school like UGA. AOII there had Miss UGA. And yeah AOII here is a very small group of sweet girls, but they do not know how to really run a sorority - they can barely make their quota.

I mean, just look at the first response to your question. Do you wanna be somewhere that someone automatically thinks your question is some kind of joke or fake trying to hate on them even more....?

Also - side note - girl WHY are you transferring to UK from UGA?? I tried to get into UGA and they rejected me. UK offered me in-state plus some. Hope you don't regret it :/ They are VERY different schools and I'm only here cause GA Southern had too many of my high school classmates.

By: Sigh
#3  by: what   

why would you go to UK over UGA? UK Greek life will fail to impress you

By: what
#4  by: Dean Wormer   

You are transferring to UK, huh? Seems like you would make a trip visit to the UK campus. I don't know, maybe stop by the house, introduce yourself, and get a feel for them yourself. That seems to be a better idea than anonymous posts on here from strangers.

By: Dean Wormer
by: maybeMay 9, 2018 3:25:13 PM

Maybe because the end of semester is past? Duh.

By: maybe
by: Dean Wormer May 14, 2018 2:20:50 PM

Yeah, because there wasn't any chance to do this during the semester? "Transfer" just decided to switch schools on May 2nd, no preplanning during the semester.

Duh.

By: Dean Wormer
#5  by: Wheat   

Not gonna sugar coat it, we’re not “popular” but we’ve got a lot of other things going for us. Our chapter is small so you’ll be able to know, or at least recognize, all the sisters in it. Our house is cozy, casual, and welcoming, there’s always someone there to hang out with, if you’re a member you can stop in any time, even if you don’t live there. We’re one of the most diverse if not THE most diverse Panhellenic chapters on Kentucky’s campus. You’ll never feel like you’re being judged or have to fit into a pre-made “mold” of who to be as a sorority woman when you’re in Kappa Omega. On top of that our most recent pledge class and COB pledge classes are small but full of extremely sweet and highly motivated women. I love my chapter, even if it gets perpetually roasted on Greek rank 😂

By: Wheat
by: yesMay 12, 2018 4:15:47 PM

Love the positive comments.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.