facebook

hazing

by: Its all Anon

how bad is sorority hazing honestly ??

Posted By: Its all Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

I can say with 100% certainty that I was not hazed when I was a new member, if you’re thinking about hazing as physical stuff like frats sometimes do. BUT girls can be mean, and sometimes the “hazing” is more emotional. There’s cliques, you might feel left out, and for a while you might even want to drop because you feel like you don’t have any friends. That’s how I felt, but halfway through my second semester freshman year I finally found my group of friends. So no, I wouldn’t say there’s physical hazing, but it’s a little emotional sometimes.

By: sorority
#2  by: Violets   

It’s basically non existent. There may be isolated incidences within a couple sororities but over all there is very little hazing and Panhellenic takes it very seriously

By: Violets
#3  by: no!   

they will punch you in the face any time they feel like and make you eat an entire jar of mayonnaise every day. they will also tickle you until you cry. and waterboard you.

By: no!
by: Its all anon Apr 23, 2018 8:40:06 AM

Sounds kinky ;) haha doubtful this is true thanks for all the answers, everyone!

By: Its all anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.