facebook

transfer

by:    

I'm a sophomore transfer from the northeast come this fall is it worth it for me to rush?

Posted By: Transfer Student
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You're not gonna give us anything else to work with here...? TBH, UK is not very southern at all when it comes to greek life here, so at least you don't have to worry about that coming from the northeast - but you'll probably think this is "southern" if you haven't ever ventured down to Bama, Ole Miss, or UGA.

You're a sophomore which is eh when it comes to rushing - sororities want younger girls who will be there an extra year longer (paying them money one year longer) so what ends up happening is:

A) You are the absolute best PNM out there that everybody wants and goes after - you have so much to offer that they'd even pick you over a freshman! OmG

or (most likely)

B) All of the less awesome sororities that other girls avoided still offer you bids (because like, you're a walking, breathing human). And maybe you'll even be happy about that and accept one, but then either you join and find out just why everybody rightfully avoided them (like I unfortunately found out the hard way.... I'm not bitter mrgh) or you end up with a nice yet small group of okayish girls who get made fun of by other sororities.

By: The Sorority Fairy
by: bean boi   

okay you're totally bitter,,,, don't listen to anyone!!1 rush and you'll find the best house for you I promise.

By: bean boi
#2by:    

It’s okay! I had sophomores in my freshman year pledge class

By: sororitylife

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.