facebook

kappa

by: transfer

I’m a kappa at Ole Miss and I’m transferring to U.K. next semester to be closer to home and I’m curious what kappa is like on U.K.’s campus because I want to know if I should just drop or if I will fit in

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

You’ll be in for a total shocker, most kappa’s at U.K. would be cut from Ole Miss Kappa the first round of recruitment

By: no
#2  by: worth trying   

theyre super sweet and fun girls so its worth a shot. getting a mansion next year

By: worth trying
by: SurpriseApr 10, 2018 5:36:04 PM

If you think that the houses here are mansions, you are sorely mistaken and have never seen the Ole Miss campus. Those are REAL mansions.

By: Surprise
by: markMay 16, 2018 11:47:42 PM

well kappas house is being built by the bama ppl i think its legit...

By: mark
#3  by: Ya   

Kappa is a good mix of girls. Most are really chill and smart and there is a lot of pretty, well rounded girls

By: Ya
#4  by: bruh   

Kentucky Greek life does not even compare to big SEC schools like bama, ole miss, auburn, Georgia, USC, UF. you’ll be in for a shocker

By: bruh
#5  by: welcome!!   

Give it a try for sure! Their house is about to be amazing and some of the nicest girls on campus are Kappas!!

By: welcome!!
#6  by: no   

no lol

By: no
#7  by: haha no   

You’d be going from a princess barbie mansion to a dog pound mansion, their new house won’t distract from the girls inside it lol

By: haha no
#8  by: Surprise   

The kappas are all really sweet, but as someone who's dream school was Ole Miss - honey you probably will NOT like the Greek life here. It's a bunch of Yankees and it's not at all what I expected coming from the South. I wanted that classic fun Greek experience and I ended up dropping my sorority after s couple semesters because it just isn't like the deep South SEC schools.

Try it, but don't expect much at ALL.

By: Surprise
#9  by: whyamievenonhere   

Look if you loved what Kappa stood for at Ole Miss, you'll love it at UK as well. They have had several girls from Alabama, USC, And Pepperdine transfer to UK and they have felt really at home in the chapter. I encourage you to DM on insta, or talk to Kappa nationals to get you in touch. They are really involved encamps, and a super close sisterhood--something you will want if you are transferring. The comments on this post are merely jealousy or ignorance. These girls have goals and priorities and they are well liked. Seriously, check them out. I am all about panhellenic involvement, and I want to encourage you to stay greek-- it's so special and I know I have really loved my chapter, so I hope you find a place in yours even if it is different than where you bid.

By: whyamievenonhere

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.