facebook

am i too old to rush?

by:    

I'll be transferring to UK this fall and I was considering rushing since I'm from OOS but I'm turning 22 this year.... is that weird or is there an age cap for joining a sorority?

Posted By: juswonderinnnnn
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'll be honest it's a little weird since people usually rush as freshman, it's also kinda late to have time to really get into a sorority so I wouldn't do it but there are tons of other ways to meet people!

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I'm a different person than an original poster but I was a wonder if its the grade you're in or the age that is the factor. Bc, I'm in the same boat in 22 but I'm gonna be a second-semester freshman I traveled for a few years after HS. So would it still be " weird" is age really that big of a discussion?

By: ??
#3by:    

It could be an okay experience for you, so I'd say at least try rushing. But what I would predict is that you'll be far more mature than a lot of the girls you'd find in sororities. Just imo, it's better to get involved in other ways on campus.

By: Meh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.