facebook

cmon now

by:    

What are some positive characteristics about each sorority?

Posted By: Positivity
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AXO- New on campus, doesn't really have an identity yet, but is definitely improving has a lot of opportunity to define themselves
ADPi- Very smart, very involved girls who are typically really well-known on campus. Great sisterhood. Also hosts an amazing rush every year
AGD- Similar to AXO in that they don't have a "stereotype" but that's what makes them unique! Anyone can fit in here, very friendly girls with a good sisterhood
AOPi- Smaller on campus but that just makes their sisters so much closer, very sweet girls too!
APhi- Very pretty girls, always host a great rush, I know some really sweet Aphis despite their stereotypes! Definitely are competitive and know how to rake in the spirit points for different events
Chi O- Very chill, and very sweet girls! Smart, involved, and have an awesome philanthropy event!
Tri Delt- Superrrr pretty girls! Despite their reputation, I know tri delta who are super sweet and chill! Always a good time, too
DG- Really nice girls who are pretty down to earth. Seem to have a good sisterhood and be really chill!
DZ- Really nice girls!! Have a really cool philanthropy, have a very strong sisterhood, and are very accepting
Theta- Really pretty girls! Most that I know are also really kind and smart. Get a bad rap but I don't think they all deserve it
KD- Don't really have an identity, kind of a hodgepodge of girls, but what they all have in common is that they're very kind and pretty! Feel like a lot of people could fit here, which is good! I like every KD I know, also have an awesome philanthropy event
Kappa- Very smart girls and one of the biggest chapters on campus! Seem to have a really strong sisterhood and all seem to love their sorority
Phi Mu- Not your typical sorority girls, kind of a lot of tomboys, but thats good! They're all very chill and down to earth, love their sisterhood, and have an awesome house. Very competitive in intramurals!
Pi Phi- Also not your typical sorority girls, but they're all superrr nice and funny! Very chill and always fun to be around! Definitely seem to love their sisterhood

By: greek love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.