facebook

what are some good fraternities to rush

by:    

I'll be a freshmen in the fall of 2018 and I am curious what are some good frats to rush, and if any Fraternities have spring rush events for incoming freshmen

Posted By: Cat 22
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Make sure to look into Pike, Phi Delt, Phi Tau and Beta. They run campus around here

By: Ya
#2by:    

^^^ those are the last frats you wanna look at hahaha

By: Uhhhh
by: lol   

I think its a joke bud

By: lol
#3by:    

As a girl, my favorites are SAE, ATO, delta, and sigma chi. Honestly don't even know all of them but I like those when I go there and the guys always seem nice and cool!

By: sororityty
#4by:    

my favs are SAE delt and theta chi

By: .
#5by:    

Theta chi, SAE, ATO, Delt, Sigma Chi, D sig, Sigma Nu, kappa sig, Phi Tau, Phi Sig, and FIJI are the relevant frats

By: Frat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Depends on what you are into, honestly. Delt, Delta Sig, and FIJI throw some of the best parties, Beta and ATO are really nice and do a Lot of good for Greek Life. You could also look at newer frats like Chi Psi, Phi Delt, and Pi Kapp.

By: Cat
by: haha   

this is very wrong

By: haha
#7by:    

Sig Nu and sig chi!!!

By: Frats
by: haha   

this is also very wrong

By: haha
#8by:    

sig nu if you care about brotherhood theta chi if you care about raging sae if u care about being scary

By: 2021
#9by:    

If you're into just partying then SAE, d sig, theta chi, kappa sig, and phi tau are the places to go but if you wanna be in one that cares a lot about philanthropy then go Beta or ATO

By: Frat
by: yep   

Who the hell is Phi Tau?

By: yep
#10by:    

Everyone loves Delt boys

By: Delta Tau Delta
by: lmao   

nah bruh ha

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.