facebook

let's get this straight

by:    

Chi O, Tri Delt, and ADPi are without a doubt the top 3 chapters on campus. Theta and APhi are also top tier, but not quite on the level of these three. The only people who would say otherwise are Aphis or thetas.

Posted By: ok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Finally!

By: yes
#2by:    

Wrong tri delt. You are so desperate. You rush so low compared to these other chapters. And theta is so much better than all of these. You are pathetic.

By: Hahahah ok
by: what??   

You are WILD if you think theta is better than ANY of these but okay LMAO

By: what??
by: So mean   

Typical mean girl Theta response-is there any chapter on campus you guys can get along with???

By: So mean
#3by:    

Is that why you rush fifth tri delt?

By: Lol
#4by:    

No one really considers chi o top except chi o....

By: Sorry
#5by:    

Hahahaha nice try.

By: Nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

This is the most accurate thing iv seen on here

By: YEP
#7by:    

I'm not a tri delt, and I would definitely agree that the other two are better, but I would still consider trips delta top tier. ADPi and Chi O stand out because they attract the smarter, more leadership-oriented girls, but all the other girls want to be tri delt. Like I said, I still consider adpi and chi o personally better, but I was a gamma chi this year and know that for lots of girls, the more basic party ones, tri delt is a really sought after chapter.

By: umm
#8by:    

most accurate thing on this site

By: yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.