facebook

axo

by:    

What's everyone's thoughts on axo? I know they're very new but I want to know what their reputation is on campus?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yeah they're awesome. They give great head. That's about it

By: Yeah
#2by:    

Only ones I've met so far seem cool. Party but don't go crazy, seem down to earth

By: ...
#3by:    

They have a very good reputation. Good grades, excellent sisterhood, able to have fun without ending up on sopro.

By: Kentucky
#4by:    

Their chapter is rising very fast. The new recruits are top notch this year. These girls are someone to look for: pretty, fun, and smart!

By: Suh
#5by:    

Not a huge fan of any of the girls I've met in the new PC, and the active members haven't stood out to me either. Not in trouble, as someone mentioned above, but only because they seem boring.

By: meh
#6by:    

One word: refreshing

By: Senior
#7by:    

Hot and smart

By: 19
#8by:    

On the level of Phi Mu and AOPi

By: Ehhhh
by: wrong   

aopi is in a league of their own. I would compare Axo more to Phi mu and kappa but not too aopi.

By: wrong
#9by:    

They have room for improvement but have shocked the whole campus at how well they are doing so fast. I walk past where their house is going to be everyday and that house is about to be sososo nice. That will only help them grow more.

By: Nice girls

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

I could see them moving up a lot more in the next few years. Girls just seem chill. Not having a house kept them down a bit but when its done it'll help a lot.

By: probably rising

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.