facebook

why is panhell allowing tridelt to continue.

by:    

ANY OTHER SORORITY WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN SERIOUS PUNISHMENT OR KICKED OFF. PANHELL NEEDS TO TAKE ACTION NOW

Posted By: Leave
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is SUCH a rumor! Listen to all the things that people have been saying about theta.

By: Omg!
#2by:    

Nobody cares Theta! get off greek rank and get a life

By: Go away Theta!!
#3by:    

honestly, i have some sympathy for them. Pretty sure a majority of sorority girls (or at least like 1/3 minimum) have smoked weed at some point. Just because a few girls were stupid about it and did it at their house doesn't mean the whole chapter should be kicked off.

By: devil's advocate
by: Ha   

Lol totally something a tri delt would say

By: Ha
by: devil's advocate   

@omg I'm actually in one of the bottom tiers I just don't feel like I have to be bitter about another sorority just because they're more popular than we are.

By: devil's advocate
#4by:    

I don't think anyone is mad that their girls were smoking weed. I think it's more the fact that if it was any other sorority during spirit week it would be a huge deal. It's more the sweeping it under the rug that is ruffling people's feathers.

By: omg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.