facebook

the truth.

by: Please listen

As someone who has graduated, and wants the best for the girls I know going through, PLEASE do yourself a favor and get off this nasty website. If you like a house, like the house. DO not go off this website because you WILL 100% be disappointed if you choose a "top, middle, or bottom tier" from this page. 1. Because maybe they aren't actually that tier. 2. You chose a group of girls for the wrong reasons and you won't actually end up fitting in. There's lies written all over this website, and it's VERY obvious who's trying to work their way up.. Im not going to bash a single sorority, BUT I will say that every group has their nice Christian girls, their wild girls, their smart girls, their tall, short, skinny, thick, blonde, red, brown haired girls.. you need to concentrate on your conversations and the interactions you see within each house. Do not pay attention to anything else but yourself and be selfish and do what's best for you! And I promise you'll end up loving it. UK is full of great girls, in every house. Enjoy your week and stay away from this.
As for you actives....... grow up. You shouldn't even have time to be on here ....

Posted By: Please listen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: thank you   

love this

By: thank you

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.