facebook

alpha sig got a house?

by:    

When did Alpha Sig get a house, and where the hell is it? I didn't even know these kids existed until last semester and the pictures of it look huge.

Posted By: Huh
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I saw that too. No idea.

By: Greek
#2by:    

It's on red mile, and it's like more of like an office building than an actual house from what I could tell. Props to them, hope they use it wisely.

By: Lol
#3by:    

Actually follow one on Snapchat and the inside looks completely redone. Props to them, but as has been said, houses don't make a fraternity good.

By: Decent
#4by:    

Huh

By: Hjb
#5by:    

its by fijis national building or whatever that is. Is it actually their house or is it their nationals?

By: Bruh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

What the hell is alpha sig

By: ????
#7by:    

Sure it was money from their nationals, unless their dues are $4,000.

By: Not bad
#8by:    

Went over for a cookout this weekend. The place is actually quite impressive. The guys are not so impressive.

By: DZ
#9by:    

Went over for a cook out this weekend. The house is impressive. The guys, not so impressive.

By: DZ
by: ha   

Proof DZ's have all have downs.

By: ha
#10by:    

No they do not have a house.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.