facebook

alpha phi instagram post???

by: Rush2017

I'm coming thru recruitment this year as a freshman and I had originally been very interested in alpha phi. Can someone Explain this??? I received a screenshot of their instagram post today of a girl smoking weed and I'm concerned that if I got a bid I wouldn't fit in because I don't smoke.

Posted By: Rush2017
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Xxx   

Be careful of Aphi during recruitment, they have the highest drop rates because they are extremely fake

By: Xxx
by: FactAug 15, 2017 10:53:58 PM

Truest thing I have ever seen. They put on a good recruitment but definitely look into their drop out rate it's extremely high

By: Fact
by: ukAug 16, 2017 2:41:29 PM

Alpha Phi's drop rates are high mainly because of two reasons. One, they are one of the more expensive sororities on campus. Two, many girls in the chapter are out of state and end up leaving UK and transferring back home. Of course aphi should work to reduce their drop rate, but to call an organization with over 300 different girls "fake" is extremely inaccurate and misrepresentative.

By: uk
#2  by: fake   

theta started a rumor this is fake don't listen

By: fake
#3  by: Every sorority   

Don't base anything off of what one girl has done in a sorority. There are about 300 girls in each sorority so every sorority will have those girls that smoke and drink but those same sororities have girls who know how to have fun without those things. I'm almost 100% positive that each sorority has some type of bible study every week so each sorority has girls involved in, and interested in so many different things. Don't judge one entire sorority based off of what one girl "supposedly" did. And most of all keep your mind open during recruitment and have fun!! You could be meeting some of your life long friends during recruitment(:

By: Every sorority
#4  by: Heads Up   

Can people please stop spreading false information and rumors on this website? It's really not fair. Stop. This is a flat out lie. Thanks

By: Heads Up
by: sorry dudeAug 10, 2017 5:32:31 PM

Too bad it's not a rumor. I have seen multiple screenshots of the picture posted to UK Alpha Phis Instagram.

By: sorry dude
#5  by: sorry to tell ya   

My roommate has a screenshot of the picture posted by UK Alpha Phis Instagram account of a girl smoking a blunt and it will most likely get turned into Panehellenic. It is not a rumor lmao

By: sorry to tell ya
by: send itAug 10, 2017 10:40:49 PM

send it! full send.

By: send it
by: UK Greek RatesAug 13, 2017 5:02:49 AM

If they actually have it post it here. I highly doubt this is true.

By: UK Greek Rates
#6  by: Ignore this stuff   

Thetas are soooo jealous of Alpha Phis they have to make up stuff smh

By: Ignore this stuff
#7  by: Haha   

This is 100% true. Saw the screenshot from a Tri delt

By: Haha
#8  by: get a life?   

not true at all.

By: get a life?
#9  by: No   

I may not love alpha phi, but I don't think it's fair that girls are playing so dirty to get PNM's to stay away from them. No this is not true at all and their president is so nice.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.