facebook

rushing again

by:    

I rushed last year and got a bid to a sorority and dropped it a month in because I didn't feel like it was the right fit for me. I've been thinking about re-rushing this year, but I don't want to go through that if I am going to be dropped because of my previous situation? Is it worth it? thanks for the help!!

Posted By: confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No one here can tell you if you will be completely dropped this year from recruitment by our houses. There are women who successfully re-rush and there are those who are dropped, or who self-drop, when re-rushing.

Chapters are held to private standards and criteria when evaluating and choosing members.

You make the call. It's your future and your time and money. Only you can decide whether your life requires the demands a sorority makes on one's time and wallet. Participation in life experiences is sometimes optional.

We who are initiated sorority members want to share our experiences and think it is worth your time. We welcome the chance to once again have you in our homes and possibly bid you as a member.

By: decide

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

it is totally worth it!! I dont think youll be effected at all by rushing last year. I rushed with a girl last year that got an upper middle house freshman year but HATED the girls.. she had prefed this house and the one she loved...she stuck it out but she got her 2nd choice after pref. The next year she went though recruitment again and got her choice in house!! it all worked out for her!

By: friendsrkwql

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.