facebook

greek sing

by: Atuky

What is the theme for Greek Sing this year?

Posted By: Atuky
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: gs   

Kentucky derby I think, I know the shirts had everyones name on jockey silks.

By: gs
#2  by: .   

pretty sure that everyone uses their own theme

By: .
by: yesJan 22, 2013 9:55:16 PM

Every sorority/fraternity has their own theme but Chi-O always has an overall theme for greek sing. Last year it was Grease, this year it is KY derby.

By: yes
#3  by: .   

this ^

#4  by: ..   

tri delta is going to win again i bet

By: ..
#5  by: lala   

heck no-ADG has got his

By: lala
#6  by: .   

agd sucks. everyone knows their theme is hometown hero, thats been done so many times. not creative by any means.

by: HredFeb 7, 2013 12:37:56 AM

Obviously you don't understand Greek sing. You don't choose the theme. You randomly get it. So don't diss AGDs creativity. That's ignorant.

By: Hred
by: To HredFeb 7, 2013 5:43:55 PM

actually yeah you do pick your theme....... you definitely don't randomly get it lol DUMB

By: To Hred
#7  by: ddd   

if tridelt wins again i swear.....

By: ddd
#8  by: re:ddd   

If tri delt wins again I think we should all just boycott greek sing. I'd be fine getting up there doing what the fraternities do. Pi Phi was amazing last year, I think tri delt won on the sheer fact that they spent thousands of dollars. I think that money should be going towards something a little more important honestly the groups that don't spend that much still are great to watch and people would still come to watch them.

By: re:ddd
#9  by: ya   

yeah youre kind of ignorant for saying that. pi phi spent like 7 thousand dollars last year so they obviously spend a lot too. not saying tri delt should have won but boycotting something that raises money for terminally ill kids because some rich girls are pissed theyre losing a dance competition every year is the stupidest idea ive ever heard.

By: ya
#10  by: haa   

I love that you two idiots are getting all worked up. You did not understand what I said AT ALL. And you know me so well!!! I'm the most heartless person in greek life which is why Im a nursing major, have done dance blue the past three years, and volunteer with children and animals Yes I am just so heartless and don't support terminally ill children.Yes I said boycott but if you notice afterward I said we should do what the fraternities do. They actually have FUN and people still enjoy watching them. I totally support this philanthropy event if you didn't notice I said that the money should go towards something else??? The dances can still be great without getting custom costumes made and spending $4,000 on sequins. That money could actually go towards the philanthropy. IMO it is just a waste of money to win an event. I'm not going to argue anymore because its obviously hard to get my point across on the internet. But I think we can all agree every sorority works hard on Greek Sing! But not all feel the need to waste money like some do

By: haa
by: LolJan 26, 2013 3:03:03 PM

That was a cute story

By: Lol
by: ORLYFeb 21, 2013 1:21:00 AM

Greek Sing needs to have a spending cap. Events like GS on practically every other campus do. I think it would speak volumes on the character of greeks if they put less money into the show and more into the kids, as well as showcase the talent and ingenuity of each group instead of becoming a "we've got more sequins than you" contest.

By: ORLY

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.