facebook

what does adpi's social probation mean for pnms?

by:    

I'm rushing in the fall and ADPI was a sorority I was looking into a lot. I heard that they're on probation or something. What does that mean for girls rushing? How would that impact us and our experience or would it?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes it would, no date parties or social events

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Just no date parties for one semester

By: Hi
#3by:    

It definitely would. No date parties or social events (most houses have 3 date parties a semester) and extremely strict rules to follow

By: Hi
#4by:    

It just means they won't be able to host their own date parties this semester (which is only like 3 anyways). They can still participate in everything else on campus and have sisterhood events! If you really are concerned with their probation and what it entails, ask their members during recruitment! That way you are getting first hand what is actually going on from them and not gossip by other chapters.
Hope this helps!

By: (:
#5by:    

my chapter was on probation my first semester and honestly it wasn't that great.... a lot of people dropped because you still pay for social dues even though you dont have them. also, don't go into recruitment wanting a specific house. worst thing you could do, trust me.

By: ...
#6by:    

means it wont be as fun as it should be. rush something else

By: '/
#7by:    

It sucks

By: Ew

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.