facebook

chi o??

by:    

Thoughts on Chi O?

Posted By: 123
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Beware of this group of girls. They just came off of probation. They hide girls in the upstairs and don't allow them to rush PNM's if they don't fit their sterotype. Beauty queen wannabe and numerous high school mean girls in here. Pledge classes have continuously gone downhill and they don't participate in other sorority/ fraternity philanthropy events on campus.

By: TBT
by: Guest   

Lol this isn't true at all

By: Guest
by: What   

I'm literally not even in chi o and this is false lol

By: What
by: Haha   

Wow that is extremely inaccurate

By: Haha
by: what   

um what, this post doesn't even make sense lol

By: what
#2by:    

Chi O is pretty chill group of gals

By: Yeah
#3by:    

They're weird

By: ok
#4by:    

weird, but smart

By: eh
#5by:    

Not popular

By: no
#6by:    

They are good but a little odd, their older pledge classes aren't like this but the more recent ones are really manly and they hangout with the frats more than their own sisters. Huge stoners. Probably will spiril downhill if they continue to take pledge classes like last years

By: Honestly
#7by:    

Ok girls, just not really relevant even though they like to think they are

By: .
#8by:    

they have a great sisterhood and are genuinely nice girls; I think they got too GPA this past year... and I would definitely not say they're beauty queen wannabes like do you even go to UK?

By: ???
by: Sure   

Ok Chi O

By: Sure
#9by:    

Chi o is solid group. Definitely top tier. They are super fun and had the highest GPA. Also lol at people who said they aren't involved. They've got it all together and continue to recruit well.

By: Lol
#10by:    

They smell like beef.

By: Moo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: send it   

full send.

By: send it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.