facebook

tri delt

by:    

Opinions?

Posted By: Tri Delt
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

terrible sisterhood and they're really mean to other chapters... if you've noticed they have a random feud going on with kd on greekrank lol

By: :(
#2by:    

I hate to stereotype and entire sorority because it's usually false, but every single tri delt I have encountered has been so rude and stuck up :(

By: Mean
#3by:    

They suck and are crawling all over this website putting down others just because theyve gotten so bad hahah

By: Ha ha
#4by:    

They're wannabe's

By: sup
#5by:    

haven't met a nice one yet.

By: eh
#6by:    

Honestly most of the tridelts I've met have been nice. Maybe not my crowd, but overall they seem like pretty good people. Every house will have girls who make them look bad and every house has mainly great girls. Tridelt is no exception.

By: Active
#7by:    

They are super dope and have a lot of dance team gals

By: Duh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No?   

Chi o has a lot of dance team girls not you lol

By: No?
#8by:    

Middle school Mentality. They have a superiority complex and and it really has become quite sad. They should worry more about the sad state of their sisterhood and less time spreading hate to all the other sororities.

By: CarlMeCrazy
#9by:    

Remind me of high school mean girls lol constantly putting down other sororities just because they weren't ranked in top 4 this year

By: Sux

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.