facebook

true rankings going into fall 2017 sororities n fr

by: UK

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I find this being a general consensus around campus. People will leave negative comments but that's only because no one wants to see their sorority/frat low on a ranking.
Sororities
Top: Theta, Chi O, ADPi, Tridelt (Tridelt is hanging on by a thread though)
Almost Top: Aphi, Pi Phi (These sororities are pushing top tier and recruit top tier girls but aren't quite there because Pi Phi lacks in involvement in philanthropy events and Aphi still holds the lowest sorority retention rate on campus)
Middle:IN ORDER-DG, KD, DZ (I personally consider DG to be as good as Aphi and Pi Phi but DG doesn't pair with top tier frats and Aphi and Pi Phi do)
Almost Middle:KKG, AXO, Phi Mu
Bottom: AGD, AOPi

Top: Sig Chi, SAE, Theta Chi, Delt, ATO
Almost Top: Beta, DSig
Middle: Kappa Sig, Sig Nu, FIJI,
Almost Middle: KA, Farmhouse, Phi Sig, Sig Ep
Bottom: Everything else (lots of new frats that were recently colonized)

Posted By: UK
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: Please listen    

Sororities are SPOT ON.
Thank you whoever you are.

By: Please listen
#32  by: Pam   

Honestly I would move Phi Mu up but other than that this is accurate.

By: Pam
#33  by: Almost   

ADPi will slip before TriDelt does

By: Almost
by: KentuckyAug 20, 2017 10:30:15 AM

It is highly probable that Tri Delt will face serious disciplinary actions after the arrests at their house. This would result in a serious adjustment to the order.

By: Kentucky
#34  by: slipping   

ADPI is slipping just as bad as Tri Delt is. The only difference is if Tri Delt gets a good pledge class they should be fine in their spot and ADPI is already on social probation.

By: slipping
#35  by: Nah   

You forgot to put pike as middle tier. They're really great guys moving up the ladder fast!

By: Nah
#36  by: Kentucky   

If you think ADPi is slipping more than Tri Delt you're out of your damn mind lmaooooo

by: KentuckyAug 20, 2017 9:01:42 AM

But truthfully neither of them will ever not be top as much as people hope

#37  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#38  by: Go away mean girls    

Looks to me like Kentucky is a Theta or Ch-o -the two sororities that always stay self ranking on this site! Get a life and do something positive in the UK Greek community with your time instead of bringing others down smh

By: Go away mean girls

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.