facebook

true rankings going into fall 2017 sororities n fr

by:    

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I find this being a general consensus around campus. People will leave negative comments but that's only because no one wants to see their sorority/frat low on a ranking.
Sororities
Top: Theta, Chi O, ADPi, Tridelt (Tridelt is hanging on by a thread though)
Almost Top: Aphi, Pi Phi (These sororities are pushing top tier and recruit top tier girls but aren't quite there because Pi Phi lacks in involvement in philanthropy events and Aphi still holds the lowest sorority retention rate on campus)
Middle:IN ORDER-DG, KD, DZ (I personally consider DG to be as good as Aphi and Pi Phi but DG doesn't pair with top tier frats and Aphi and Pi Phi do)
Almost Middle:KKG, AXO, Phi Mu
Bottom: AGD, AOPi

Top: Sig Chi, SAE, Theta Chi, Delt, ATO
Almost Top: Beta, DSig
Middle: Kappa Sig, Sig Nu, FIJI,
Almost Middle: KA, Farmhouse, Phi Sig, Sig Ep
Bottom: Everything else (lots of new frats that were recently colonized)

Posted By: UK
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

This is the first ranking I agree with!! All the others are KD claiming they are top tier, I'm glad you put them in their place. Spot on

By: Truth
#2by:    

100% agree with this

By: kentucky gal
#3by:    

Definitely the most honest/correct ranking on here but I wouldn't have dsig or beta as almost top...the almost top sororities have potential to move up pretty soon but aren't there yet but I don't see dsig or beta moving up for many years

By: Ok
#4by:    

THANK YOU FOR THIS FINALLY SOMETHING REAL AND TRUE ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!

By: Susbsisnsksmalaoalpnhdbkj
#5by:    

I hate to see DG that low because I loved them during recruitment but it is true that they have terrible pairs :( if they improve on that and have a good pledge class I definitely see them getting up with Aphi and Pi Phi again

By: R
#6by:    

Kappa Sig> Beta, Dsig. Facts

By: ...
by: Cats   

If you're only thinking about parties then yes...but Kappa Sig literally has no involvement around campus...you can't put them as almost top because there is not a world that Kappa Sig is even close to SAE, Sig Chi, Theta Chi, Delt and ATO.

By: Cats
by: true   

Yeah you but they are still better than beta and dsig, just the truth.

By: true
#7by:    

this is very accurate! Well put, I applaud you

By: be real
#8by:    

PNM's-Rankings shouldn't matter and you should look for a house you truly love despite where they fall but if you care this is the only ranking on this website that is correct that I've seen,, the rest is just selfranking by chapters.

By: Thank you
#9by:    

Am I the only person that thinks all the frats that aren't "top" just are not relevant whatsoever? sororities spot on though

By: Yes but

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Spot on

By: TRUTH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.