facebook

woah

by:    

It seems like everyone in sororities at UK are pyscho. This talk makes me want to cancel my registration for rush haha. Someone please tell me it's not actually like this?

Posted By: Omg?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Honestly, i never hear about any drama until i go on this website. The people who go on here making ranks and spreading drama are either bored or insecure probably. Don't pay attention to any of it. Actually don't even go on this website if you are a pnm. Nothing here is truthful and its just gonna make you go in to recruitment with all these stereotypes about different chapters. You need to go into recruitment with an open mind to find the best place for you.

By: ......
#2by:    

People are crazy on this website and it's all false so I wouldn't read too much into it. Just a lot of competition around this time of year. But I see where you're coming. I wouldnt want to rush either if I saw this as a first impression.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I'm in a sorority and will tell rn they're all super extra and kinda psycho, but you'll still love it hahaha. I don't take part in all the extra-ness and have found my bffs :-)

By: Rush
#4by:    

Sorry

By: :(

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.