facebook

the embarrassment that is alpha phi

by:    

Alpha Phi word for word copied IU Tri Delta's recruitment video from spring of last year. I have never been more embarrassed in my life for a sorority. Did they really think they'd get away with straight up theft of someone else's work and ideas? So pathetic and unsurprising of Alpha Phi.

Posted By: cats
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

exactly why you shouldn't believe things you see on greek rank. their video had no resemblance to any video i've seen

By: ?
#12by:    

The video that was released is exactly like texas chi o's sisterhood but nice try alpha phi

By: HA
#13by:    

They have a new recruitment video they made because it was so similar. The first one was exactly like IU's. But now the new one is Texas chi o. So original

By: Bitcb
#14by:    

They remade the video because the video had been sent to IU Tridelt and there was rumors of lawsuits for copyright. SO instead of remaking the video to be an original...they copied Texas Chi Omega's sisterhood video from last year word for word and clip for clip. So pathetic it hurts

By: you're all annoying
by: dumb   

you can't sue for a recruitment video that was actually made my Apple for the iPhone 7 and also a lot of other sororities... look it up

By: dumb
#15by:    

IU TriDelt charter has been revoked....classy!

By: CarlmeCrazy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#16by:    

lol IU doesn't even have a tri delt anymore so nice try.... but every recruitment video is the same anyway.. a bunch of girls smiling, fake laughing, and hugging.

By: idiots

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.