facebook

transfer

by:    

hi i am in aoii at a different chapter and an considering transferring to UK next year or the year after and i was wanting to know if it would be worth trying to keep my letters, or if i should just go early alum? i haven't seen the best of things to be said about them on here, and coming from a chapter that is considered more top than they are im a little nervous

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Early alum if you care about status, bottom of the bottom in that sense. If you aren't in it for the status and truly care about your sorority then you keep your letters. You could be missing out on some great friends.

By: Trust me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

yeah they kinda suck

By: Guest
#3by:    

yeah they kinda suck

By: Guest
#4by:    

I'm not sure what school you're transferring from, but aopi is the worst sorority here. the girls are a weird melting pot of emo, ghetto, and insanely innocent. it sounds harsh, but if i was transferring i would want honestly

By: hi
#5by:    

Stop asking anonymous persons on greekrank what you should do. If you care so little about your sorority based on rumors without meeting your OWN SISTERS here at Kentucky, drop from it completely. You never know, that alum group want you join in the future may have as it's President a women from "that Kentucky chapter"! What ever would your little old heart do then?!

By: @truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.