facebook

end of year ranks with descriptions

by:    

top:
theta/ tri delt/ chi-o/ alpha phi
theta, tri delt, and chi-o are consistently strong. they have strong new pledge classes with pretty, involved girls, and the biggest philanthropy events on campus. though people usually like to rank alpha phi in the middle, i put them up top because they won greek sing and technically rushed ahead of tri delt

mid:
adpi/pi phi/ DG
adpi is usually ranked top and I'm not too sure why. they've been on social probation all year, and their members are not as involved as those in the top. pi phi and DG are consistent houses, but I don't see them rising even though they're both great chapters

bottom:
DZ/ AXO/ phi mu
KKG/ AGD/ AOPi
the top of the bottom is relatively strong. AXO is improving exponentially and i think they will be middle soon. as for the rest, their sisterhood is always admirable and the girls are typically genuine and sweet

Posted By: ..
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is accurate and I thought it was really cool that you said something nice about all of them

By: Nice
#2by:    

agree with the adpi and aphi switch. never knew why adpi was always ranked top

By: jj
#3by:    

KD is top in place of aphi and chi o

By: um
#4by:    

APHI IS NOT TOP god damn

By: haha
by: lol   

if alpha phi is middle then adpi is middle as well

By: lol
by: :)   

both these comments are true tbh

By: :)
#5by:    

PERFECT YES! love the switches you made and the nice comments!

By: Yes!!!!
#6by:    

Check out ADPi's SGA representation. Not bad.

By: Boo
by: Boo   

Also Kappa should get creds for strong involvement. Just sayin'

By: Boo
#7by:    

SO ACCURATE!!!

By: YesB

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Something nice was said about every chapter other than ADPi. Thinking someone has it out for them

By: Loo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.