facebook

why every chapter rocks

by:    

Chi O: Super involved on campus, puts on a killer philanthropy event, and genuinely nice girl, someone you'd bring home to mom.

Tri Delt: involved on campus, loves their chapter, they are not dumb I know a lot of tri delts who are nursing majors and are kicking ass, naturally beautiful

ADPi: smart girls, passionate, nice to everyone, work hard, drop dead gorgeous

AGD: love their sisterhood, active on campus, kicked ass at danceblue! way to show the ftk spirit

DG: really funny girls, can be seen at all philanthropy events, super gorgeous

Kappa: seriously they are hilarious, super chill, they dont care what people think of them and just do their thing, strong af women!

Theta: talk to one before you bash them, they are actually good people who love CASA and DB, smart beautiful girls, kick ass at the other philanthropy events.

APhi: crazy funny girls who are always ready to have fun, live life on the wild side, gorgeous

KD: extremely classy, work hard in school, and everyone loves everyone, extremely strong sisterhood

Posted By: :)
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think you're missing a few chapters

By: DZ, AXO, Phi Mu, AOII....
#2by:    

Spreading love, I love it

By: Love
#3by:    

love

By: love
#4by:    

Wow I love this. Thank you so much. Like a breath of fresh air

By: Wow
#5by:    

yes! true

By: .
#6by:    

Nice :) and she only talked about relevant chapters

By: Yay
#7by:    

You forgot like half of Panhellenic...

By: current

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

So true!

By: great
#9by:    

woo

By: postive

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.