facebook

any tips for a pnm?

by:    

I'm coming to UK in the fall and i just recently decided to go there. I know i want to rush but i know nothing about UK's rush week! Any tips for things to do before/during rush would be greatly appreciated :)

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

be confident, be nice, dress well, be yourself, trust the process, and look at the list on the discussion page its accurate. its under accurate descriptions

By: sorority
by: Not at all   

Don't listen to this guy, this is the worst site ever. Nothing on this site is acccuratr

By: Not at all
#2by:    

Greek life is tremendously huge on UK's campus. Rush week means a lot of stress and worrying for hundreds of girls, which I think you should try to avoid! Don't be intimidated and be yourself -- you'll end up exactly where you are meant to be if you don't try to "fit in" everywhere and act natural. Also, everyone has different opinions about the "ranking system". There are accurate and very inaccurate stereotypes about chapters, but form your own opinions and don't cut houses based on what others say. Be true to yourself!

By: panhel love
#3by:    

If you're a hoe go tri delt. If you are a blond hoe go Aphi

By: Advice
#4by:    

Don't let what you read on here influence your decision. Some things are true. Some aren't. But don't act a certain way to get into a house because it's ranked well on Greek rank. I promise you that if you just pledge a house for the prestige you will not be happy. Focus on finding a house you mesh with naturally and have things in common. If you don't think you'd be friends with the sisters in "normal" life and they aren't the type of people you gravitate towards naturally, it's not the house for you.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

No matter where you end up, you will be okay

By: It'll be okay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.