facebook

uk

by:    

does being a legacy actually help?

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

To a certain extent, yes. You must also bring high standards of education and character to the table before some houses will invite you to belong. Most pnms do not worry about belonging to their legacy group(s) as each home has substantial offerings for their members. it is also a long-time fact some groups have more than enough legacies to their house going thru rush to be able to bid all of them, so the I Didn't Get My Legacy House Syndrome can be avoided by clearly considering each and every house that invites you to their parties/bids you.

By: quality
#2by:    

Personally in my fraternity, if you're a legacy you'll get a bid 95% of the time. The 5 percent being if you're like a criminal, you punched a brother, or you harassed a girl at a party, stuff like that.

By: Yes
#3by:    

if youre a legacy you have a very good chance of getting that house. I know extremely weird girls in high up houses that are there because of legacy

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Yes, to a certain extent but it will not make you get into a sorority

By: Not Particularly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.