facebook

fraternity rush

by:    

Can anyone tell me about the following fraternities? I am interested in rushing, but coming from an out of state school, so I don't have a lot of connections.

Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Sigma Chi
Theta Chi
Alpha Tau Omega
Delta Tau Delta
Beta Theta Pi

Posted By: T
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

where are you coming from

By: cats
by: T   

Indiana, north of Indianapolis. So not far from UK, just not many people from the area go there.

By: T
#2by:    

Rush PIKE

By: UK
by: Well   

Lmao

By: Well
#3by:    

It doesn't matter where you're from you'll get a bid from one of these places if you get out there and aren't a goober

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

SAE is pretty shady and really bad hazing but good parties
Sig chi has been in a lot of trouble lately but is good
Delt is really good
Theta chi and ATO are both pretty good
Beta isn't really respected by the rest of these frats (or by the campus honestly) but is not bad

By: uk
#5by:    

sigma chis are douchebags you don't want that rep trust me. coming from a girl haha

By: lol
#6by:    

PIKEs are going to treat you like a brother, trust me ive already noticed it, those guys are great to girls and good to each other. You will fit in there and there isnt any hazing to worry about it. You will see dislikes on this post but they are only from jealous dudes from other frats. PIKE IS BACK!!!

By: UK
#7by:    

Pike or nothing

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.