why do so many ppl drop alpha phi

Posted By: hm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Y   

Financial reasons. The most expensive dues

By: Y
#2  by: rumor   

You can still go out without being in a Soroity and they didn't feel the need to pay $1000+ a semester to go out or go to sisterhood events with 1/4 of the chapter there.

By: rumor
#3  by: honestly   

I've had multiple friends drop aphi and they said it was because they are nothing like they put on during recruitment. During recruitment they only let the really pretty girls talk so you get the impression that they are a lot better than they actually are. they're super fake and there is no real sisterhood there. plus they cob every semester so random's get added in all the time. How are you supposed to have a close pledge class if 5 randoms get added in once a month? Plus they are stupidly expensive, tri delt and pi phi are really similar sororities and they are literally 1/3 or more of a cost

By: honestly
by: YESMar 6, 2017 12:28:45 AM

Omg someone finally said it. I'm from out of state and I was so impressed by their recruitment but realized shortly after bid day that they aren't that great at all

By: YES

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.