facebook

please answer

by:    

if i didnt like the university of alabama that much will i like it here are the schools very similar?

Posted By: transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

That depends... What didn't you like about Bama? And what are you looking for in a school?

By: Why
#2by:    

"All the girls down there got the clap so now I got the clap"

By: Lol
#3by:    

i hate this school because its small and theres nothing to do so

By: eh
by: Why   

Bama has a bigger student population than UK. They are very similar in that the both have areas just outside of the main campus (walking distance) to bars/restaurants, they both have a ton of student clubs, and they both have great athletics (Bama - football and UK - basketball). If you aren't happy at Bama and are looking for something very different, keep looking.
Maybe an urban feel is what you are looking for??? You haven't really given any details as to why you want to transfer. If it's for greek life, stay put because Bama has one of the largest.

By: Why
#4by:    

It really depends. UK is a big school but has a small school feeling to it if that makes sense. I also really like it because there is parties Thursday-Saturday night but not much going on Sunday-Wednesday (except special occasions). This is a con for some people but its nice if you're serious about your grades but also like to go out a decent amount. It's not a huge bar scene but the frats are fun if you go to the right places and know the right people

By: hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

hahahaha why would you not like alabama. if most people could afford the tuition, we would all go. alabama is way bigger than uk so if you think it is small, the uk is tiny.

By: why

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.