Posted By: Kg
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All of these frats suck

By: Lol
#2by:    

literally none of these. add ATO or theta chi its one of those

By: ew

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

In terms of "on the rise", half of these fraternities shouldn't be on the list (i.e. Dsig, beta, and kappa sig) because they've been at least middle tier for a quite some time. Fiji is for sure the best fraternity on the rise. As a senior, I can see how far they've come since my freshman year. Their chapter size has increased dramatically, they are fairly involved on campus, and their GPA is always towards the top. On top of that, most of them are great quality guys and their parties are always super fun!

By: uk
by: What?   

Fiji? Lmaooooo. Considering their headquarters are in lex and they are mediocre at best, they are not on the rise. They've been the same since I've gotten to UK 3 years ago and they will be the same after I leave. Nothing has changed. They have weird dudes, they have a decent party maybe once a semester, and no girl ever intends for fiji to be the priority stop for a party on any given night. Christ

By: What?
by: yes   

Definitely agree! One of their 3 sweethearts is a tridelt and many Fijis hang out with and/or date "top tier" sorority girls including tri delts, thetas, and alpha phis. My freshman year, their chapter size was around 50. Now just 3 years later its closer to 150. That should definitely be considered "on the rise" in my book!

By: yes
by: Duh   

^^^ increasing chapter size doesn't mean anything, taking everyone who walks through the door proves nothing as a sign of the chapter getting better

By: Duh
by: ha   

Fiji COB's lol

By: ha
by: For Real   

DSig and Kappa Sig are on the decline if anything. Fiji has grown a lot in terms of numbers and quality guys. They sucked when I was a freshmen and are at the top of the middle tier, right behind Theta Chi and Beta. They aren't anywhere near SAE, Delt, ATO, Sigma Chi, but give credit where it is due people.

By: For Real
#4by:    

What about PIKE? All of these fraternities aren't really rising because they are really already there

By: Huh
by: uk   

pike is pathetic

By: uk
#5by:    

all these frats suck

By: Why

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.