facebook

kd was robbed!!!

by:    

KD had one of the BEST dances at Greek Sing 2017! They didn't even place, which just shows the bias within the Greek Sing system. GO KD YALL ROCK

Posted By: lollipop
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

shut up kd

By: ha
#2by:    

I think KD definitely was better than pi phi! KD was one of my favorites to watch while I couldn't even remember pi phi after they performed. Other than KD, I think the places were very accurate! Good job to everyone!!

By: I agree!
by: Jesus   

If KD was better than pi phi they would've placed instead of pi phi. Bye KD

By: Jesus
by: HI   

Pi phi was way better than kd are you blind or just a kd

By: HI
#3by:    

God damn right when you think KD accepted their place in the Greek system they show up on Greekrank claiming they should've placed...give it up

By: F

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lmao   

don't even remember KDs theme. irrelevant

By: lmao
#4by:    

KD did a great job! I was impressed with them and they had such a fun theme. They may self rank a lot, but let them have some credit for a job well done.

By: Hi
#5by:    

They ROCKED! If they had more spirit points they would've placed without a doubt.

By: ltg
#6by:    

KD was definitely one of the best.

By: not surprised
#7by:    

These girls killed it!

By: yes
#8by:    

There is no bias in the Greek Sing system, at all. I personally thought that KD had a great dance as well but the winners were slightly better. That's just how it goes

By: lol
#9by:    

If KD killed it then, then DG really killed it!! Thought theirs was awesome and better than TriDelts! TriDelt was the best when they did Micheal Jackson theme but not this year. And I'm not a DG my sorority placed and I still thought DG should have gotten 3rd

By: DG killed it
#10by:    

If KD killed it then, then DG really killed it!! Thought theirs was awesome and better than TriDelts! TriDelt was the best when they did Micheal Jackson theme but not this year. And I'm not a DG my sorority placed and I still thought DG should have gotten 3rd

By: DG killed it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.