facebook

leaked theta email... made me sick

by:    

most of you all have probably already seen it but here it goes - subject: WE WON IT ALL! "WE WON DANCE AND SPIRIRT POINTS AKA WE WOM OVERALL AND THEY FELT BAD FOR ALPHA PHI BC THEYRE IRRELEVANT ! So proud of youall we didn't only win once we won twice and got the most money for casa than everyone else's philanthropy! So when they ask WE WON, we won twice, you don't have to explain anything Tlam"
Very horrible spelling so idk if they were drunk or what but that's SO EMBARRASSING. THETA IS THE WORST.

Posted By: theta email
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

is this true?

By: omg
by: haha   

yes its true I saw the actual screen shot on the iPhone from the email and know who wrote it too

By: haha
#2by:    

who wrote it

By: who
by: Ya   

Their Greek sing chair. So someone who has position in their sorority and should be role models for their chapter and Greek community as a whole. It really shows thetas values.

By: Ya
#3by:    

its so sad that they would do this when the most important part of this whole thing actually isn't about the winners or who looks the best or who dances the best. It makes me so pissed to read that email. What is actually important is the little girl who was on the floor twirling in her dress who got to go on her wish. Come on Theta. Its not about you right now... or ever. Philanthropy is about OTHERS...

By: purpose
by: ..   

thank you for this

By: ..
#4by:    

Totally classless

By: Wow
#5by:    

and this is a top tier? These girls seem mean and classless to me

By: wow
#6by:    

The absolute worst group of women on campus, no one else even compares to the classless level they are on. I really hope the screenshot was sent to Panhellenic so action can be taken because it's sororities like that that give the rest of us a bad name and reputation. Alpha Phi deserved that win and Tri Delt deserved to place above theta. honestly if anything it's worse to win spirit points and not win overall.. just means alpha phi did better than them without the extra points.

By: not surprised

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

I would be embarrassed to wear my theta letters around campus today... Doesn't get much more shallow than that. How embar..

By: bot

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.