facebook

greeksing

by:    

What do you all think about the winners of greeksing this year? do you think everyone that won deserved to win or was there anyone left out and who do you think had the best dances for fraternities and sororities?

Posted By: just wondering
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Does anyone know how pi phi placed????

By: How
by: meh   

it was good but wtf

By: meh
by: meh   

it was good but wtf

By: meh
#2by:    

Theta paid for the spirit point trophy but other than that it seemed fair

By: fair
#3by:    

i thought thetas dance was much better than aphi :/

By: unbiased
#4by:    

My sorority didn't place which was upsetting but I do agree with the top three for the most part. ADPi and Aphi were for sure the best but theta and pi phi were both amazing as well. I was really disappointed in tridelt though and I don't think their performance compared to the others in the top three. The theme had potential but it wasn't well done at all. I think a lot of other sororities like DG, DZ, etc could've placed over them (a lot of it had to do with spirit points though)

By: Yes
by: Yes   

This comment!!! BUMP

#5by:    

Why tf did pi phi place lol

By: PI phi???
by: Cats   

I was super surprised by this this too because I doubt they had any spirit points but their performance deserved top three. It wasnt as good as Aphi or Adpi but they were rightfully in third

By: Cats
#6by:    

TRIANGLE ON THE COME UP THO!!!!! they killed it hahaha

By: haha
by: Hey   

LOVED THEIR DANCE! It was fun and upbeat and they looked like they worked so hard on it! Way to go, guys!

By: Hey
#7by:    

pi phi sucked hahahahahhahaha literally how did they TIE with tri delt

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Holy   

TRI DELT STOP. You tied with someone get over yourself seriously they were good

By: Holy
#8by:    

Yeah tbh dz was surprised me they were really good as was dg. And even though I think KD is annoyjng their dance was also amazing

by: Yes!   

Phi Mu and Pi Phi's themes were great. Also well excecuted

By: Yes!
#9by:    

even the frats killed it

By: all the groups did so wel
#10by:    

Alpha phi deserved to win grand champ but then I think it should have gone ADPI, pi phi(stop hating they had a good routine), theta and tri delt shouldn't have been up there at all...they were so rude when they got third lol. Shut up my chapter didn't even place

By: Accurate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.