facebook

adpi?

by:    

Is anyone else confused as to why ADPi is considered a "top tier" sorority? I'm not saying they are bad or anything but I just find them super similar to KD? Yes they have good grades and they are involved but they lack so much socially and the girls are so average. I hate to say it but shouldn't their members be attractive (or at least the majority of them) to be considered top? After seeing their pledge class I just find it so hard to believe that people categorize them with theta tri delt etc. This is for sure an unpopular opinion but I honestly think they belong with KD...

Posted By: hello
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're not top tier lol

By: No
#2by:    

KD is better than them I think. New members are much prettier and more involved on campus

By: wait
by: ??????   

this is a joke??????? don't compare at all, ADPi rushed 3rd KD was like 9th

By: ??????
by: Accurate    

RE ducking tweet

By: Accurate
#3by:    

actually you have it reversed. KD rushed 3rd

By: wrong
by: Stop   

Please stop, KD lol. I'm starting to believe this isn't even a KD and just someone pretending to be a KD and saying ridiculous things to make both ADPi and KD look bad

By: Stop
by: kd   

lol kd was eligible for cob so there's no way they rushed 3rd

By: kd
by: Lol   

KD did not rush third hahhahahahah it was Theta Adpi Chi O APhi I believe

By: Lol
#4by:    

The ADPi's I know are beautiful and had the choice of any sorority they wanted and chose ADPi, so not everyone wants to be in a party sorority. I also know super sweet KDs, they just have some weirdos living on greek rank right now. Why do you even care? Top tier involves more than just hot girls but if you're really that shallow, Alpha Phi should be number 1 on campus then since their girls are super hot!

By: Why do you care?
#5by:    

You can't even compare KD to ADPI lol

By: Umm?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

ADPi has top gpa, contender in Greek sing every year, one of the biggest philanthropy events on campus, and amazing and genuine girls???? I'm just confused on how KD is even remotely compares to them.

By: Wow
#7by:    

Greek life is over rated

By: AD-HI

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.