facebook

dear kappa delta,

by:    

I know before I even post this that I will get attacked by the overwhelming amount of kd's on this website but I also know every other chapter will agree with me when I say this. My chapter and pretty much every other chapter on UK's campus has fell victim to kd's hatred on this website and we're all tired of it. Please stop with the kd is top tier posts and please stop with all the Tri Delt, theta, chi o, pi phi, aphi, dg, etc are all falling posts. Stop responding to yourselves 100 times to make it seem like other sororities agree with you. I know plenty of amazing kd girls that are so tired of the actions on this website because it gives their entire chapter a bad reputation. 2016 pledge class: you chose kd for a reason. Please don't let being a middle tier house make you go insane on a website that won't change anything.

Posted By: Go cats!!!
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

agree 500%. tired of my chapter getting attacked by KD as they try to make themselves look better

By: bump.
by: yuck   

KD stole this post and changed it. fu.cking psychos

By: yuck
#2by:    

Why is KD so pissed off all the time?! DZ is on the same tier (lower middle) as them and they're nowhere to be found on this website self ranking as top. KD YOU HAVE SINGLEHANDEDLY DESTROYED YOUR REPUTATION ON THIS CAMPUS. People used to think of KD as the nice sorority but not anymore. Everyone talks about how pathetic you girls are now. JUST STOP JESUS CHRIST. And stop stealing every post addressed to you and changing the sorority name!! pathetic!!

By: I hate them
#3by:    

My friends in KD are absolutely MORTIFIED that a member would write these things on this website. She literally said if they found out who it is they're getting the boot.

By: Wow
#4by:    

My friends in KD are absolutely MORTIFIED that a member would write these things on this website. She literally said if they found out who it is they're getting the boot.

By: Wow
#5by:    

Nice try, yure so dumb. KD girks are great I think its just you guys blaming them becaus they are doing so well.

By: Geez
by: um   

If you consider having a pledge class full of 6/10's (and that's being generous) as doing so well then yeah kd you're doing great!

By: um
by: haha   

the pledge class full of 6/10's comment has me dying, couldn't have said it better myself. they are so average it hurts

By: haha
#6by:    

Of course this post gets hidden by the hundreds of posts made by KD on this website addressing Tridelt. KD YOU ARE SO EMBARRASSING. How are you continuing to self rank after being called out soooo many times? Chill out. You're not top tier, tri delt is. GIVE IT UP.

By: bye
#7by:    

FINALLY YES

By: Ahahahhaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

^^^

By: Good
#9by:    

They suck

By: Hehe
by: close   

they suck

By: close
#10by:    

Only post I agree with on this website. Stop them someone please.

By: YES

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.