facebook

kd stop

by: lmao

every post that talks about KDs honest middle tier ranking literally gets buried by their hundreds of comments claiming themselves to be the top house hahahaha. spilling things about theta tri delt and adpi STILL doesn't make you top tier

Posted By: lmao
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

You keep putting them down, so typical of someone whose jealous..STOP TRIDELT JUST STOP

By: Haha
#2  by: Jesus   

This entire website is "dear tri delt you're stupid" or something like that but I have never known a tri delt who self ranks. It's all KD and its so annoying

By: Jesus
by: bump.Jan 22, 2017 7:44:28 PM

bump. as if tri delt even cares about KD enough to address them

By: bump.
#3  by: Lmao   

Oh they address them alright, because KD is so much better and Tri delt is falling! Get off this site Tri melt down

By: Lmao
by: hahJan 23, 2017 4:31:15 PM

Wow you are such a sweetheart, aren't you? Because saying "I'm so much better than you" obviously makes you better!!! Seriously grow up and knock it off.

By: hah
#4  by: STOP KD SERIOUSLY   

Every single other chapter on campus has noticed that KD is posting "new 2017 rankings" with themselves as top and other chapters as falling and then they reply "bump" or "omg so right!!" dozens of times so their posts stay up top. It's so so so pathetic. Please KD girls, if you're reading this, you're giving yourselves an awful reputation from this website. Being top tier is not everything and you should be proud of your sorority how it is.

By: STOP KD SERIOUSLY
#5  by: hah   

Multiple people in the Greek community are very over KD

By: hah
by: bump.Jan 23, 2017 9:33:05 PM

soooooooo over it

By: bump.
#6  by: Lol   

KD SUCKS

By: Lol
#7  by: me   

bump this

By: me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.