facebook

bid

by:    

Really how hard is it to get a bid from a top tier fraternity? Please give me any advice you think I would need

Posted By: UK
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Depends highly on which fraternity. It also depends on what type of person you are. Fall rush is way more difficult simply because of the sheer number of people rushing the top tiers.

By: Bob

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

By top tier I'm guessing you mean SAE, Sigma Chi, Theta Chi, Delt, ATO? It can be difficult to get a bid to these if you don't know anyone in the house already, but as long as you make a lot of friends during rush week you have a good chance. DONT FOCUS ON HOOKING UP WITH GIRLS. Yes girls liking you will give you an advantage, but if you only worry about the girls at parties no guys will even remember you and you wont get a bid. Take the initiative to talk to the guys in the house and don't wait for them to come to you because they probably wont. Don't get too drunk to where you're throwing up or passed out because no one wants a liability.

By: cats
by: UK   

Is there beer at these open houses during rush week? Heard that wasn't a thing

By: UK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.