facebook

rushing as a sophomore transfer

by:    

I currently attend IU and am thinking of transferring to University of Kentucky! I was just wondering if it would be difficult to go through sorority recruitment as a sophomore transfer. Any advice or thoughts you have would be great! Thank you!'

Posted By: IU Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It'll definitely be harder but if you would've received a good bid if you just came here freshman year you'll be fine. I know plenty of sophomores in upper middle tier who got their bid but too houses you'll have to know someone or be realllly a good fit!!

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I think it's definitely easier to get a bid as a sophomore transfer vs someone who was here freshman year and either 1) dropped recruitment or 2) didnt rush. you really shouldnt have a problem getting a bid to a house you fit into (as long as your grades are good) but the only thing is your pledge class will be basically all younger girls, which is something to consider

By: cats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.