facebook

kkg at uk

by:    

What is kappa kappa gamma like at Kentucky? I'm transferring from a smaller school and I'm in this sorority, so lmk what y'all think

Posted By: Kkg
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

good grades with a beautiful house, but they can be known as kappa kappa cow due to some bigger girls. they don't go out much but you'll have to judge the sisterhood on your own

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

they're not great

By: Guest
#3by:    

They're very good girls. Beautiful and have good grades

By: J
#4by:    

Look, if I was transferring I'd want an honest answer. These answers are very nice. In reality, they're not great. Bottom tier, not gonna rise

By: Honest
by: Oh god   

If you're still in that high school popularity mind set then yeah worry about tiers

By: Oh god
by: true   

That comment is the only honest one here and that's what I'd want if I was transferring^. Kappa is bottom tier, they aren't the worst house on campus but they're only a couple away from being it. Yes they are nice girls and not all are weird, but there are several disadvantages to being in a bottom tier house and that's something you need to consider before you join. Maybe you'd fit in there, who knows, but if you're coming from a school where kappa is middle-top tier you probably wouldn't like it here (sorry if this is rude, just honesty here)

By: true
#5by:    

Smart and sweet, get along with everyone. All the girls I know love their sisterhood. Looks range. Beautiful house. Some are cool af and some are kind of weird. Middle tier. Not a bad option if you're transferring but they're not top tier.

By: hm
#6by:    

There's nothing I can point out that I don't like about kappa. They're very nice girls and the ones I met during recruitment were all good looking. Not top tier but idk why that matters

By: Hi
#7by:    

I like them but they are not great here, and it is really a sad chapter.

By: To be honest
#8by:    

the girls are dope but honestly the looks are all over the place some 2s some 10s. They just dont care about things like appearance or social status. The girls do go out just as much as the rest of them though, and they are known for being very very smart! lots of girls in there getting into med schoo

By: hey
#9by:    

kappa isnt a top tier but honestly tiers mean nothing. the girls are really sweet and very inclusive and very laid back. they care alot about their image and grades

By: kasdhs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.