facebook

great sisterhoods (that i've noticed)

by:    

If you are a PNM and are genuinely looking for a strong sisterhood and to be surrounded by girls that love YOU (not your money, looks, or gpa) then you should really look into these chapters

Kkg, agd, phi mu, axo, dz

Are they top tiers or whatever? Idk honestly, but putting that aside to attain your own happiness in a chapter is what I would recommend. I am not in any of these (fr) but my friends that are love their bigs and feel completely comfortable and at home in these houses. Very nice girls who are truly looking to be happy and create a home away from home.

Not saying other chapters don't, these are simply the ones that have the girls I've interacted with the most!!

Posted By: Sisterhood
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes! Thank you for pointing out what is actually important!! Don't spend so much money to be unhappy in a chapter known for being mean girls, PNMs

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Glad to see some the middle tier getting some love on here

By: Love
#3by:    

i went into recruitment hearing that aphi had "bad" sisterhood, but i fell in love and went with my gut. i absolutely made the right decision and i couldn't be happier! don't trust whats on here, everyone is looking for something different and they will find it :)

By: aphi
by: Yes   

Yes!! Always go with YOUR experience, not what this site says.

By: Yes
by: yes   

love this. so many chapters get bashed and unfortunately, many times its girls trying to make their chapter seem better by putting other ones down.

By: yes
#4by:    

These are all great places to be! But go through recruitment and decide what is best for you!

By: K
#5by:    

Make sure you rush for what YOU like!!

By: J

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.