facebook

dumbest website ever

by: Truth talker

This is the dumbest website. I crack up at all "we're the best" "no we're the best" posts. You are supposed to be in sisterhoods that care about their community, campus, and love for others. All you girls do is say you're great and then put others down. ALL OF YOU. No self respecting Greek member would even be on this site.....geez you all need to grow up and learn what's really important in life. Potential new members be warned, make your decisions on which sorority or frat you join based on your personal experience. There's good and bad in all as you can clearly see....sheeesh

Posted By: Truth talker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Shawna   

AGREED!!!!!!!

By: Shawna
by: NikJan 30, 2017 6:59:18 AM

Agree 2

By: Nik
#2  by: Cal   

Wish ALL the groups would read this. Every day women are made to feel less than are by so many in our world. For once let's stop all the I'm better or our sorority is tops (honestly what does that even matter) bs and change these discussions to support and sisterhood. We need to stick together not tear each apart.

By: Cal
#3  by: Rachael   

I read this and then right after I see where girls are still claiming to be the best, the "real" rankings . Smh

By: Rachael
by: HahaJan 27, 2017 1:19:33 PM

Yea right, like theyre the best.....the best is the one that fits for you! The

By: Haha
#4  by: Hope   

YES!!!! Soooooo true!!!!!!

By: Hope
#5  by: Nichole   

Yes yes yes it's so lame!

By: Nichole
#6  by: Yes   

Bump

By: Yes
#7  by: Monica19   

I agree but of course if you read on down to other posts some girls just don't stop. They are really insecure I guess.

By: Monica19
#8  by: Brandi    

Can't believe I am reading this, never read something so truthful as this.

By: Brandi
#9  by: Gigi    

You got it, no self respecting Greek member would ever be on this site!

By: Gigi
#10  by: Hi   

Yes

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.