facebook

theta...

by: Questionable

Theta is obviously top tier. The sophomores, juniors, and seniors are all perfect. However..... what the HELL is the new pledge class. If next years pledge class is anything like this years pledge class, theta is going down.

Posted By: Questionable
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: true   

AMEN

By: true
#2  by: Guest   

You're making it sound like theta had a terrible pledge class which isn't true

By: Guest
#3  by: yes   

their freshman pledge class is SOOOO weird. I see theta's around campus all the time that I thought were AOPi's until I see their letters. I have no idea what they did wrong. It looks like they turned in their first round cut list for bids honestly.

By: yes
#4  by: uhhhhhhh   

they're middle after that fail of a pledge class

By: uhhhhhhh
#5  by: Ok   

I don't disagree that they aren't as hot as the sophomore junior and senior class but they're all really nice so maybe they focused more on grades and personality above hotness. That's what matters more either way they are still top and you're crazy if you think one pledge class would change that

By: Ok
#6  by: Ok2   

As someone who was on the active side of recruitment this year (in a different top tier house), I will just tell you that the quality of girls that went through this year was far inferior to the quality of the girls that went through last year or the year before that. Theta, and all the other top tiers, did extremely well this year with the girls that were available, which were not great at all. The pickings were slim this year. The caliber of girls is not what it has been. That's the end of that.

By: Ok2
by: Ok2Dec 20, 2016 7:53:49 PM

Lmao I'm not a theta, you just have a problem with the truth:)

By: Ok2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.