facebook

let's be real here for once

by: um

Everyone on here is fighting about how "tri delt is slipping to a middle tier sorority"...no they aren't. Yes, they didn't have the best pledge class in the world BUT none of the "top tier" sororities did. Adpi has been slipping for many years now and theta took a major L this year. Chi O probably had one of the best pledge classes but still it wasn't THAT great. In my opinion, the only major change is the greek community is the line between top and upper middle sororities. Yes, the line is still there but really here are 7 houses that I would consider relevant here (Tri delt, theta, chio, adpi, pi phi, aphi and dg) and the rest are just whatever. There isnt a huge difference between pi phi and tri delt, aphi and theta, or dg and chi o anymore. And yes, kd and dz are better than the sororities that are on the bottom (aopi, agd, axo, phi mu, kkg) but they dont even compare to the top 7. Stop self ranking and saying kd is replacing tri delt because they arent and probably never will

Posted By: um
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: omg   

Thank god someone finally said it. When I was going through recruitment I thought all the upper middle sororities were on the same level as the top tier ones even though I ended up in one considered top tier.

By: omg
#2  by: Fratty   

You are so wrong, KD is on top this year and all the frats know it. Your opinion is just naaaaaahhhhhh. Joke!

By: Fratty
by: nopeOct 23, 2016 10:25:26 PM

shut up kd you actually suck here

By: nope
by: hmmOct 24, 2016 1:46:57 PM

i don't think this "KD" person posting all over this site is actually in the sorority... it's so over the top, it's probably a joke. KD is mid tier and they know it.

By: hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.