facebook

phi psi

by:    

So like what happened? Are they kicked off or what because they're still having parties and tailgates and they're still pretty good. It's like nothing happened

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

sorry I'm a freshman but what'd they do?

By: aaaaaa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

They got caught hazing. And ask anyone, they weren't a good fraternity compared to the others

By: Hey
#3by:    

Tbh they weren't a good frat in the first place and they think being kicked off makes them super cool but it doesn't. They still have parties and tailgates and stuff but all it is, is them and their like 10 groupies. Honestly I didnt waste my time then, and I definitely won't now.

By: truthhhh
by: Aight   

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

By: Aight
#4by:    

They're getting the SigEp treatment.

By: UK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.