facebook

hottest pledge class?

by:    

Okay, seeing all the new girls in sororities who do you think has the hottest pledge class???

Posted By: Ay
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Tri delt, chi o, pi phi and alpha phi

By: eh
#2by:    

I wouldn't say they have the hottest by far but phi mu and axo seemed to have gotten really good pledge classes. And i definitely felt theta's pledge class was the most disappointing. Tridelt got a good one i thought, along with chio and adpi. DZ and agd pledge classes looked awful tbh. DG seemed good and so did aphis and i thought kd and pi phi and kappa were just okay. aopi, i won't even go there

By: truthhhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Coming from a junior in a fraternity, DGs babies are 🔥🔥🔥

By: Junior
#4by:    

alpha phi and tri delt

By: Guest
#5by:    

ADPi, Theta, Chi-o

By: Top 3
#6by:    

Alpha phi and tri delt 100%

By: Top 2
#7by:    

Honestly all the top tier sororities had disappointing pledge classes... Upper middle did awesome and lower middle...I'm impressed tbh

By: Pledge of frat
#8by:    

Honestly I can't stand all the hate on this website. Tri delt had an awesome pledge class.... Just look and ask around. Clearly this wasn't a tri delt that posted that because I don't think they would say that about themselves? So can we all stop being catty towards other sororities. I'm not even a tri delt it just bothers me when this happens towards any sorority.

By: Stop hating
#9by:    

PiPhi by far

By: Frat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.